Thesisconcepts provides projects development guidance and IEEE base paper selection for MTech, ME, Masters & PhD. Thesisconcepts are involved in developing Full custom or semi custom design to justify various need of Academic or university ,for the completion of Master(MTech or MS) or PhD degree. Thesisconcepts cover all the segments of core Electronics Engineering, Communication Eginerring (MIMO, Cognitive radio, cooperative communication, OFDM etc.), Digital Signal Processing(FFT,DCT,DWT,filters etc.),Digital Image Processing (Image segmentation, Image registration, Image denoising etc.), Electrical Engineering (power system, renewable energy, control system etc.), Computer Science Engineering (web mining,data mining,wireless sensor networs, network security) and Information Technology Engineering.
Thesis Concepts provides complete assistance & support in your MTech and PhD thesis projects. You will be supported with coding, thesis report, result simulation and analysis. We provide guidance for selecting a project topic. We also assist you selecting a IEEE base paper and topic.
Links for IEEE Projects for MTech/ME/Masters and PhD
Features of Developing a good projects
- Developing your project proposal
- Developing the problem description
- Following objectives
- Presenting and analyzing your data
- Drawing conclusions
- Presenting and defending your work
- Preparing the final version of your report
Planning a Good MTech/PhD Research Project
If you are in MTech (postgraduate programme) then you will not need to think about the project in detail until you are part way through the programme, although it is never too early to start to have some initial ideas – but you probably do not need to worry about your choice. If you are undertaking a PhD (Doctorate), however, you’re planning needs to start even before you submit your application for the programme, as you will be expected to have a clear idea of your proposal.
MTech Project is designed to develop Analytical skills in the following areas:
- Design to specification
- Formulation of creative solutions to the problems
- System analysis and enquiry
- Validation and testing against benchmarks
- Project management: concept development, planning, implementation and testing
- Time management: planning for unforeseen events and setting realistic goals
- Communication: writing technical reports and delivering professional presentations
It is expected that, in the completion of M Tech Project, students will use the wide range of knowledge and skills that they have gathered over the course of their post graduate program. However, it is not unusual for a project to require students to rely on a body of knowledge outside of that taught in the program. MTech Project therefore, presents the opportunity to build upon a core of learning, gained in the earlier years, and to broaden the scope of that knowledge. Students are required to take complete ownership of their project and this necessitates a considerable shift in attitude as the project demands that, beyond the exercise of knowledge and skills, they must be self-regulating and self-directed in their time management.
All project proposals (Synopsis) submitted for MTech & PhD must be approved by the Department before they can be accepted.
The proposal must clearly specify:
- Project Details : Please refer Appendix – I (for cover page only)
- Background (what is the justification for the project?)
- The Scope of the project and Literature survey: the significance of the problem and solutions proposed or implemented by others
- Project Objectives (what does the project seek to achieve or deliver?)
(Students are supposed to divide the whole project work in terms of different modules and also require the time for completing a particular module).
- Project Implementation and Methodology (the range of activities to complete the project)
- Details on how the problem is being addressed
- Summary of Requirements:
- Prerequisite skills and knowledge
- General hardware requirements